0 players online. Copy IP

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by NinjaMonkey20, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

NinjaMonkey20

Banner Glitch

Factions

I think i should be unban is because i didnt place any banners on Azerons territory i placed one on my allies/vopes territory because he told me to do it to see if the banner glitch still worked so we could tell gc that it wasnt fixed and when i told Iwizzdom this he ban me. ALSO the regen filters that were blown up and the water that was gone was already gone before we made cannon we dont know who did it but it wasnt us. Also mrk3vns video showing that we placed banners never shows us once placing a banner and im pretty sure he placed more banners in there land to make it look more dramatic and pin the blame on me and vope when in reality we did no such thing.

IWizzdom

Appreciate your time and Your final vedict against me but from ive shown and stated. There is no solid evidence against me. This should be enough evidence to prove that im not guilty and should be exonerated from any miss judgement against me.

Attached Files:

2. Hawx

Hawx New Member

even in the video reporting them mrk put ?s the title is "vope or ninja abusing glitches??" Allt hat is in the video is him showing the walls and cegging the cannon with them on /near. They weren't even by the walls they were in the cannon. Withthe video provided anyone could go in front of where someone was cannoning take off some water sources int heir territory then go back start recording, type /near and get whoever was raiding them banned. Or If Nolife goes there and starts to cannon at the weak spot in their walls like anyone would do then mrk starts recording and makes the exact same recording but cegging their cannon instead would no life get banned too?

3. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

Also when i do something i admit i man up to my wrong doings like on skyblock when i took blocks i didnt lie i stated the facts and it was a mis understanding.

4. sharkfin_17

sharkfin_17 Member

But you see, there is still enough evidence to not ban NoLife because it has been determined that YOU did it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hawx

Hawx New Member

ee
    See the issue here? You pointed out the flaw yourself. Anyone could have done it then the next to show up would get hit for it. How do you know someone else before them didn't do it they they showed up and got blamed? With your reasoning if for example russia was afk by their base caught on /near before vope and ninja got there to cannon they'd be banned instead and then ninja and vope would be in the clear. Do you get the issue now?

6. ZbossTerd

ZbossTerd Member

Your both denying doing it but it’s very obvious you did. The water was removed and their was no holes in which you could have even cannoned in to block up the water. Also the slabs weren’t even broke if you were going to if you were goi g to stack sand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Oooo good point! That explains why ninja came back after to cegg the slabs

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Vope

Vope Member

Water was removed when we got there

9. BbossNerd

BbossNerd New Member

But you are still the ones that tried to cannon after someone removed the water, and it wasn't anyone in our faction, half of us are banned and the others where at school

10. Vope

Vope Member

What I’m saying is that I didn’t place banners, what I did was build a cannon, and cegg some slabs. That’s it.

11. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

also i like how you blame us when it could of been anyone else on the server lol and i was breaking the slabs after the cannon blew up because i wanted to ruin the slabs

12. ZbossTerd

ZbossTerd Member

I highly doubt the water would be removed on the regen filters and the obby wall aligned just right for a cannon before you got there. Makes total sense

13. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

also we saw the hole in your base so we decided to just go threw that no problem in that is there?

14. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

zboss there was another cannon aligned with that before we even got there we alligned our cannon with those holes when we saw it like?

15. ZbossTerd

ZbossTerd Member

There was one free like 3 weeks ago all blown up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

there was one right under ours that wasnt there 2 days ago so.

17. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Yes i looked at it , it looked like a 420 , but when I checked in the morning there was no holes or water gone

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BbossNerd

BbossNerd New Member

guys just stop arguing and let a staff decide, they will keep us banned if we keep arguing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

that is true bbos theres no point to argue... all im going to say k3 is i didnt do it neither did vope and i am pretty sure i know who did it as they msgd me they messed with azerons base and others so... i also msgd gc this so he knows.

20. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

Thank you again GC. Appreciate the fast response and understanding.

• Agree Agree x 1