0 players online. Copy IP

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal' started by xXK3Xx, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Ign on discord :MrK3vin

My friend told me to do @everyone in mineverge discord and I did it becuase “something funny happens” and i thought it would be a GIF or song since I got discord barely 5 days ago and I’m barely getting the hang of it and once I logged into discord again to look at the chat I couldn’t find it in the left side and I messaged my friend and he said I got banned since it sent a notification to everyone on it and I got pissed at him and trying to get unbanned .

Prison

Oh I wrote it in the above part... my bad I can’t scroll up to copy it and I’m in class don’t have time

I don’t know , probably GC

Attached Files:

2. ZbossTerd

ZbossTerd Member

3. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Nvm remove this post plz it got resolved

4. Tason

Tason New Member

GTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ESKEITITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

5. iWizzdom

iWizzdom Member Helper

Resolved.