Factions Reset Announcement

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by MusicReprod, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Last map I couldn't even sand stack 50...I hope this is fixed when they can

2. Monkey

Monkey Member

I'm ready to no life factions!

3. Monkey

Monkey Member

Can you consider adding faction warps? It makes it a lot easier for faction members to get to different parts of the base without connecting it all.

4. _iRawr

_iRawr Member

Tnt Cannons work fine, but sandstacking and hammering doesn't work at all. The TNT on MV triggers to slow and not smooth for the hammer to push down the sand and therefore you can only stack like 1 - 5 sand with a 20 stacker per shot.

You can go on many other faction servers and see that the tnt is more "Laggy" but the physics off it still works. The reason why i think The TNT Triggers to slow is due to the max-tnt-per-tick, as it happens sometimes whenever i cannon that all tnt doesn't blow up at the same time even if they got the same trigger time.

Tested on my private cannoning server and confirmed that this might be the problem.

max-tnt-per-tick shouldn't be limited at all, most servers has it like: max-tnt-per-tick: 20000000

5. _iRawr

_iRawr Member

I made a video about it aswell ^^

6. kxnhx

kxnhx New Member

Excited to hear such news! Will be back soon yay! Thanks Music :D Always making the server a better and better place to play on!

7. xNitroMexicanx

xNitroMexicanx New Member

I understand that the reset will most likely be on the 5th for Factions, but can it be sooner? I'm asking this because there is hardly any point in playing in this game-mode if everything we do now in Factions, will soon be erased. :(

8. xNitroMexicanx

xNitroMexicanx New Member

Oh and why aren't there any mobs in Factions?? It adds more excitement!

9. Josh

Josh Active Member

Mobs add no excitement to factions they make it easier for player to gain mcmmo and prevents lag that's about it. Also the reset Will probably stay the same time in case anything messes up or needs to be sdded

10. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

I like this idea, considering some players can't set multiple homes so Faction Warps will be a good addition.

11. Josh

Josh Active Member

koths would be a really nice addition.

12. Xvetrein

Xvetrein Member

IM COMING BACK, not the most og player you will find but og non the less. This new update sounds like old mineverge but with what everybody wanted, I'm glad that music has finally taken the communities ideas and put them into his server, me and the gang will try it out and since I'm the top rank I'm happy that i will get access to all commands and kits so it will be an easy start with my team : D. Hope to see a lot of players there, and a lot of old players and we can start what mineverge had a couple months ago. a faction server that is actually good, no offense music.

13. Xvetrein

Xvetrein Member

Also hope that there will be the token shop and kit cool downs will be modified so they aren't all 1 day, that kinda ruins the experience of the grinding to get an op faction, all you need is a high donor and u are op within like 3 days...

14. Xoy

Xoy Active Member

Agreed.

15. Morgan_freemen

Morgan_freemen New Member

16. Dragonkiller2375

can i do costum enchants with my spartan kit?? if so how? o_O

17. NoScoopPluisje

NoScoopPluisje Active Member

You get them in the crates, or buy them from the shop

18. Josh

Josh Active Member

You need to donate or obtain them via vote crates. Once you have an enchant you right click and apply it to the armour you want it added onto. ONly certain enchants can be applied onto armour/tools.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.