0 players online. Copy IP

Factions - Suggestion/Improvement Thread MAP #2

Discussion in 'Factions' started by iWizzdom, Apr 2, 2018.

1. iWizzdom

iWizzdom Member Helper

With the start of a new map (#2) there are all kinds of new features that everyone is wanting to be implemented on the server. This thread will be a list of ideas of suggestions and improvements that could benefit the server. If you have any ideas or thoughts please list them in a comment below. Maybe one day you'll see your idea implemented on the server. Don't use this thread to fight or argue, just post ideas and be helpful. If you like a post put by someone show it by giving it a "Thumbs Up" or "Agree".

An Example - "I would like to see /f upgrades on factions. I want /f upgrades to be added to factions because it would make spawners more useful, and we could update our factions. Everyone wants faction upgrades because it would help everyone"

[Suggestion]
    Idea here
    [Reasoning]
    Why this idea should be implemented
    [Forum Request]
    Request for updates on the forum
    [Other]
    Other information that you would like to add that is productive to your idea

Disclaimer
    - In order to take your idea seriously please give us the name of what it is your would like to see, tell us about your idea in detail, and then tell us how players will benefited from your idea to be added.
    - Any Troll postings will be deleted and marked as spam.
    - This Thread is subject to be changed/updated.

2. RyanMK

RyanMK New Member

[Suggestion] Changes sponges
    [Reasoning] when water flows near a sponge the sponge will absorb the water and allow it to flow back if the source is out of the sponge its reach. i believe it would be better for sponges to keep flowing lava and water out, that would make basework and trenching easier to do since most water pools in the ground are a infinite source. U need to buy more sponges and waste more money just to get rid of 1 waterpool when less can be used to make it cheaper and easier to do. i also believe making sponges absorb lava has its benefits to, lets say u build a base above the sea and u generate walls using lava and water the moment the lava hits the sea water it will generate cobble and stone that could get in the way of gennerating walls and is harder to clean up and makes the base easier to raid since a less bigger cannon needs to be used when u can stack on the generated cobble/stone.

3. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Yet again why would anyone need sponges when they are trenching and most of the map isn’t oceans and it’s not a large percentage. So you wouldn’t need to put sponges under it just place a cobble floor and slabs, you can find easier ways to do type of stuff. And in the contrary it wouldn’t make raids easier But harder since you can water prot spawners with sponges way too easily , there is another way to do that anyways but harder , and when you talk about the lava and water making cobble above water it wouldn’t make a raid easier to the point where it would take more hours , just more minutes making a larger stacker and placing more sand

4. Muse

Muse Member

But where was the actual point? you just tried to disprove some statements.

I believe this is a good change, as it'll allow you to hold water from walls, and watering spawners.
    You'd be able to use Sponges for trenching in the overworld, if you come across water pools underground or unwanted streams.
    This Idea is mostly a good idea overall, making sponges actually useful, instead of wasting a sponge just to temporarily remove water, only for it to flow back immediately.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Muse

Muse Member

[Suggestion]
    Revisit Player Render Distance
    [Reasoning]
    Bows are rendered useless at range
    Ruins Bow Duels
    Makes Chasing Running players harder
    Is easier to Elude Pursuer
    Has little effect on server performance
    Buffs PvP/PvE Aspects of Server

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Well if you put it like this it sounds better :)

7. Vope

Vope Member

[Suggestion]
    When level 19 is reached, be able to convert /sellheads experience into EXP
    [Reasoning]
    The experience feature is useless after IGs are unlocked in the first few days, and I want more CE's ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Muse

Muse Member

Sorry im gonna Hijack your suggestion with my own below : (

• Like Like x 1
  9. Muse

Muse Member

[Suggestion]
    Prestige Based Sellhead level system
    [Reasoning]
    Selling Heads only gives money once level 19 is reached
    Gives long term goals for SellHead levels
    Gives Head EXP a reason past level 19
    [Explanation]
    Selling Heads only gives money past level 19, making the reason for selling heads monotonous and slow, giving players a drag to farm. What I'm suggesting is a reason to level past 19, to use your sellhead EXP for a new use.
    SellHead Prestige
    I'm Proposing a system to level past 19, improving the efficiency of spawners with it.
    • Replacing Money-based Spawner upgrades with EXP based upgrades.
      • Once you reach level 19, you have the choice to restart the leveling process.
      • When you Prestige, the levels are more difficult to achieve
    • When you buy a spawner after prestiging, the spawner is given to the player pre-upgraded

Levels 1-19
    Tier 1 Spawners - Non Upgraded
    Basic speed spawners​

Prestige 1 Levels 1-19
    Tier 2 Spawners - Slightly faster spawning rate
    Slightly Higher Rare Drop rate
    Slightly Higher Head Drop rate​

Prestige 2 Levels 1-19

Tier 3 Spawners - Higher spawning rate
    Higher Rare Drop rate
    Higher Head Drop rate
    Prestige 3 Levels 1-19
    Tier 4 Spawners - Highest Spawning rate
    Highest Rare Drop rate
    Highest Head Drop rate​
    [UNSURE]
    • After Reaching Max Prestige with max level, The overflowing HeadEXP goes into a balance-like account, with the ability to withdraw the Head EXP to trade to others.
    • The Ability to trade MobHead EXP into Enchant EXP
    • High Priced MobHead EXP based Store, the ability to buy spawners at high exp prices

Thank you For Reading! -Muse

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

[Suggestion]
    to either add sell chest back or higher amount of uses in sell wand.
    [Reasoning]

I think they should add back sell chest is because the sellwand has a very low amount of charges and runs out pretty quick even if you dont have a huge farm you could easily go threw one in a single day. What also would be awesome instead of that is the abilty to turn off heads from dropping from a spawner so you can you can just type /sell if your not fortunate enough to get a sell wand. Or also add more charges to sell wand.

11. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

[Suggestion]
    Fix fly and igs before you worry about resting skyblock
    (Reasoning)
    We cant build bases, cannons we cant raid cause igs dont drop. Skyblock can wait like we did you should worry more about BIG GLITCHES then a server reset and maybe fix the fly before people get bored of not being able to raid and make their base

12. Muse

Muse Member

[Forums Suggestion]
    Official Rule Wiki Update
    [Reason]
    Current Rule wiki is out of date and not effectively quotable as rules have changed
    Allows open rule discussion
    GIve players a set of rules to run by

13. Muse

Muse Member

[Suggestion]
    Factions Specific Chat
    [Reasoning]
    Reduces cross faction trash talk in main chat
    Allows Fac to Fac Chat
    Allows Talking to ally without all your allies seeing
    [Explanation]
    Chat to a specific Allied Faction instead of your general allies
    Reduces general confusion between allies

-Keep General /f c a while adding this option (/f c Apollo)

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. RyanMK

RyanMK New Member

[Suggestion]
    adding the command /block for everyone
    [reasoning]
    makes selling iron and gold ingots easier, zombie pigman drop alot of gold ingots about 40% of a double chest is filled with gold ingots adding /block makes gold ingots usefull and makes zombie pigmen spawnere more atractive to use as an grinder for money next to iron golem spawners there will be a need to decrease the drop rate of ingots since gold sells for more than iron but it will make zombie pigman spawners more usefull since the high cost of 1 spawner. it will also make selling iron from iron golem spawners easier since most people cant afford a sell wand and they sell the iron by hand (including me) adding /block will make it easier since the more ig's a person has the more time it takes to sell all the filled chests after a amount of afking the spawners.

15. RyanMK

RyanMK New Member

oh and if this feature will be added reduce the drop rate of the gold ingots since gold sells more than iron and will outclass the iron golem spawners since zombie pigman sells for more than half the price than an iron golem

16. Vope

Vope Member

[Suggestion]
    Create a maximum amount of iron golem spawners/buffer
    [Reasoning]
    It takes me 8 seconds to pick up a piece of steak, and about 10 seconds to teleport (as opposed to 4 TP delay). Not to mention everyone else on the server as well, i'm sure it's bad for new players joining to find that every action is delayed by seconds.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hawx

Hawx New Member

i put a button down on mt base wall to test lag. Its very easy to tell when someone is afking 2000 igs. if they arent it pops back in 1-2 seconds if they are it takes 7-10 seconds. makes everything very difficult to do. Something should be done about the lag, but idk if limiting igs would work for it.

18. Hawx

Hawx New Member

[Suggestion]
    Add chests and trap chests to gen buckets.
    [Reasoning]
    Setting up chests for anything is pain. Schematica doesn't place them properly so there is no way around wasting tons of time placing them if you want a decent grinder.

19. iWizzdom

iWizzdom Member Helper

Schematic does work properly, if you have them aligned the same way, but if you don't I see what your saying.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Hawx

Hawx New Member

Did not know schematica worked if they all were the same way, thanks for letting me know. I still think a gen for it would be good if it wouldn't be too hard to add.