Fly/Disconnection issue

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by Beast, Aug 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beast

Beast New Member

Hello i would like to take a minute to complain about the servers inability to keep fly mode on when you log off and re-log. This seems to be a problem for a lot of people... Recently i bought the farmer kit on a alt account 100Mil. I have since then lost both of them the first one i agree was my fault i was hovering over the edge so i accepted this however i became slightly more than annoyed when it came to my attention i had been disconnected by the server to then see when i re logged i was in the void half dead, I would agree if i didn't have to wait another week for my pic i would like to ask i get my pick back. Its not like i am asking a lot. i recommend you sort this its a big flaw and leaves customers unhappy :(. thanks for reading i feel my request inst to much and plead that it is granted with in a reasonable time my farmer pick had Auto smelt 2 and infuse 1

Thank You For Reading Your sincerely Beast
    My ign is BeastGamerWebo

2. Beast

Beast New Member

+Was on skyblock blue

3. Xoy

Xoy Active Member

Just make sure you're on the ground whenever you log off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.