0 players online. Copy IP

Rules not being applied to the full extent

Discussion in 'Factions' started by ChubbyBunnyRawr, Jun 11, 2018.

1. ChubbyBunnyRawr

ChubbyBunnyRawr New Member

Faction Azeron having the N word in f tag but not being punish for while another faction member gets punish for having it in his name tag.

Attached Files:

2. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

I have been tellling my faction to stop doing this for days and I keep changing it to the normal one we have, “Never Give Up- Suii” we have many mods and I can’t figure out which one it is. I cant just simply Demod them all. But I have told them I will if it gets to excessive.

3. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Okay first of all that screenshot is old... Booster has been kicked for days, I believe a week... If gc checks logs he will see that I changed it and screamed at my faction to stop.

4. ChubbyBunnyRawr

Doesn't matter if its old or not you shouldn't have had it

5. ChubbyBunnyRawr

6. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Bro ... How am I suppose to know what each mod does in my faction.Oof XD

7. Josh

Josh Active Member

it does matter tho thats the thing

8. Muse

Muse Member

Taking a screenshot at a certain point in time and holding it to use later makes no sense, as it can lead to false punishments and other abusive actions.
    My belief is that you held onto this SS so you could use it against one of your top competitors on F top, to nullify the competition.
    it has been explained that this incident was not on purpose, and has been remedied multiple times, i believe a warning and some sort of penalty would be fair in a sense, but a complete ban/Disband takes issues to be Extensive and only benifits the party wishing to eliminate competition.

Thanks for Reading - Muse

9. ChubbyBunnyRawr

The report was first sent to GC but he did nothing about it.

10. ChubbyBunnyRawr

My point is not about Ftop its about how one of my member gets a ban with no warning \ while a faction doesn't get ban for having it.

11. NinjaMonkey20

NinjaMonkey20 Member

lol im the one who took the screen shot and sent it to gc and gc said its a disband and perm black list a week later he still says its a disband and perm black list but never acts on it... i took the screen shot as soon as i saw it and sent it right away and nothing ever happend... Like i honestly wouldnt care if they didnt get a disband or a perm black list but gc should just try to find the person who changed it and give them a warning and have them only be ban if they do it again.

12. xXK3Xx

xXK3Xx Member

Yeah I agree