0 players online. Copy IP

SkyBlock - Suggestion/Improvement Thread MAP #2

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by iWizzdom, Apr 22, 2018.

1. iWizzdom

iWizzdom Member Helper

With the start of a new map (#2) there are all kinds of new features that everyone is wanting to be implemented on the server. This thread will be a list of ideas of suggestions and improvements that could benefit the server. If you have any ideas or thoughts please list them in a comment below. Maybe one day you'll see your idea implemented on the server. Don't use this thread to fight or argue, just post ideas and be helpful. If you like a post put by someone show it by giving it a "Thumbs Up" or "Agree".

An Example - An Example -
    [Suggestion]
    "I would like the nether to be allowed on Skyblock.

[Reasoning]
    The nether would offer another option of PVP and player interaction on Skyblock. A lot of players would like to PVP more on Skyblock and this would help that.

________________________________________________________________________________________

[Suggestion]
    Idea here
    [Reasoning]
    Why this idea should be implemented
    [Forum Request]
    Request for updates on the forum
    [Other]
    Other information that you would like to add that is productive to your idea

Disclaimer
    - In order to take your idea seriously please give us the name of what it is your would like to see, tell us about your idea in detail, and then tell us how players will benefited from your idea to be added.
    - Any Troll postings will be deleted and marked as spam.
    - This Thread is subject to be changed/updated.

2. GekkeKelvin

GekkeKelvin Member

3. Suii_

Suii_ New Member

[Suggestion]
    Charge Orbs
    [Reasoning]
    this will force players to not only buy " money making " spawners. now they will be forced to buy spawners that produce exp,
    like this the playesr won't stay only "AFK". with charge orbs added the players will grind to sell there materials they made while
    standing afk.

4. tant33

tant33 Member

[Suggestion]
    "I would like if there is on /abilities a toggle on/off button
    [Reasoning]
    1: if you try to make somethings with trees and you mine a leave the full tree will be blown up.
    2: If you try to mine just 1 block there will be more blocks destroyed.