0 players online. Copy IP

Stop favoring skyblock

Discussion in 'Global' started by Xx_KillSquad_xX, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

Honestly kinda dumb how in skyblock the non toxic gamemode u can curse but then you come over to factions and you cant. Also is upgrades how hard would it be to make f upgrades. Spawner leveling up on sb why cant facs have it. inventory filter. (not a big one but getting money for killing mobs). and iwizzdom also said big updates coming to skyblock soon like why even more. factions was doing good then everyone started quiting a lot of them got bored why maybe cause lack of updates.

2. GC

GC Member Administrator

I don't know where'd you get this information, but factions have been getting dedicated updates more than once each week while skyblock was updated over a month ago. Faction server has Mob heads, Rankup spawners (which skyblock has as well, just a very simplified version), Merchant (which was added to both servers), Coinflip (which both have it), Duels (factions only update). It's very balanced between. Skyblock has it's own style of gameplay vs factions, a different.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

i mean most factions servers have f upgrades, never seen a skyblock server with is upgrades, duels are pointless they glitch so much and i bet the gapple kit still dosent have pots.

4. GC

GC Member Administrator

Glitch so much? Why don't you report it instead of complaining. And, is it a requirement to have f upgrades or the server or what?

5. ShadowRelmz

ShadowRelmz New Member

He probably got the information from iWizzdom since he doesn't know how to be a good helper (Just an opinion)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

iwizzdom is a helper that actually does something. where is dallas7dahood never seen him in chat and never seen a ban message from him.

7. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

can we at least have the freedom to be able to say fuck

8. GC

GC Member Administrator

That is not up to me to decide.

9. Josh

Josh Active Member

I think it is super mature to be swearing on a little boys and girls game like come on have some fucking respect for the younger children you selfish prick.

10. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

why can skyblock curse so ya stfu and dont comment if you dont know what your saying