0 players online. Copy IP

Uhm just a question..Rank upgrades?

Discussion in 'Global' started by _xXxOliverxXx_, Sep 15, 2017.

1. _xXxOliverxXx_

_xXxOliverxXx_ New Member

So like if you bought a rank you shud get the next rank for half that..? How come it doesnt here?

2. BigRedButton

BigRedButton New Member

it hasn't been on this server for a year. I know for me personally, it turns me away from donating more to the server. I do not wish to purchase my rank once again.

Bring back rank upgrades.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. thelevyboys

thelevyboys Member

Once they removed rank upgrades, a humongous discount was put on all purchases. If rank upgrades were to come back, everything would lose it's discount.

4. Josh

Josh Active Member

Rank upgrades was removed from the store tro try and balance it out and make a little lenses pay to win. There was ranks removed from the store and all remaining ranks was discounted alot.

5. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

ya i was elite rank and when they removed some ranks now im the lowest rank like honestly why couldn't you give the elite ranks like 3 more ranks so they can get what they payed for now we are the lowest and get no commands unlike before when we where the 4th rank

6. Josh

Josh Active Member

There's not much difference between elite and your current rank,I don't see what the problem with that is.

7. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

the problem is before they removed the rank i was a elite rank and since they removed the rank i first of lost money and also lost kits, protection, homes since its the lowest rank i have less perms bunch.

8. Xx_KillSquad_xX

Xx_KillSquad_xX Member

9. Josh

Josh Active Member

I lost money, kits and so on it's not only the mower ranks that lost out on stuff. It helped benefit the server by balancing it out so we can't complain about that.