Unfar ban. No reason to ban since ban list reset

Discussion in 'Factions' started by TeamShafted, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

Hello, my olg ign is iMatrix, my new one is TeamShafted
    A while back, maybe 4 resets ago. Me and music had a huge scuffle, and we fought and i threatened to charge back. He banned me, which he did rightfully. So today, i get on to come and play. I was playing, having fun with my old friends, and enjoying myself. And i see music come on, so i message him saying i was sorry. He automatically bans me. And in the ban message it says "Chargeback" Which i never even chargedback, and the ban he gave me was for something that already happened about 4 resets ago. And since he reset the ban list i shouldnt be banned for it, considering i talked to other people that have been unbanned that did way worse things than i did. And look music, im sorry for fighting with you, i was an immature little kid. But i just want to let you know im sorry. and if i do get unbanned, you have every right to ban me for every little thing i do

2. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

I was also from hub.

3. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

When did the second ban happen? Also if you threat to "charge back" I believe it is a ban.

4. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

The second band happened today, and yes it was a ban but he did a ban list reset. I threatened to chargeback over 4 resets ago and he banned me for it. But he rebanned me today.

5. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

Yes but only certain bans where not lifted

6. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

Really? That does not make since considering one of the people i talked to made ddos threats and still got unbanned.

7. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

Yes but some people where not un-banned if you read the website before there Where exceptions.

8. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

Exceptions? So your telling me, that people that made ddos threats wernt on there? I bet there were plenty of people that did worse things than me. And its been more than 1 ban list reset, so why would all the sudden i be banned back just on this one and not the others?

9. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

I have no clue, it was an owner's decision. Probably because you argued with him and threatened.

10. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

Yes, but this was several resets ago. Theres plenty of people that have done the same thing as me, and are still unbanned.

11. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

Look, all im asking for is an apology. im sorry for my wrongdoings, and i really want to come back to the server and enjoy myself. I cant find another server like verge, and i really need a place to stay and play. If i mess up again you can ban me no matter what, all im asking for is another chance.

12. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

And music, i swear on god that i will never ever charge back, or even threaten to.

13. Snackk

Snackk Well-Known Member
    Administrator

By the way put the correct format for the ban appeal, it may be denied because of this.

14. TeamShafted

TeamShafted Guest

There is no format?

15. MusicReprod

MusicReprod Member
    Owner

He threatened to chargeback so I banned. After that ban he did chargeback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.